[mythtv] Services API for ChannelServices / Video Source

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 11:26:51 UTC 2019

Hi,

I've recently added two parameters to the Video Source page of
mythtv-setup, bouquet_id and region_id. These are used to get the
channel numbers for Freesat and BSkyB on the Astra-2 28.2E satellite.

I am now about to add these parameters to functions in
channelservices.cpp/h such as AddVideoSource which are, as I
understand it, part of what is called the Services API. This does
compile cleanly but I am not aware of which other code or applications
does actually use this.

Are there applications I can test with or other steps I should take or
shall I just commit this to master and wait what happens?

Groetjes,
Klaas.