[mythtv] render2019 comments

Jonatan Lindblad lindbladjonatan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 19:56:21 UTC 2019

Yes, that is correct. You can check out Steppes for an example, https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Steppes/blob/master/standardsetting-ui.xml#L169.

> but presumably the standard settings is themed
> individually and hence overridden by each theme... (showing my
> ignorance here no doubt)

It seems like the only themes customizing this are the different Steppes versions and Monochrome so if you update the default one most of the themes would actually benefit from it.

Cheers
Jonatan