[mythtv] Dropping Directv -- tell scheduler date that source is no longer valid?

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 00:04:25 UTC 2019

Hey David,

I am dropping Directv effective December 7th. As it happens, Directv is
having one of their "free" weekends for Thanksgiving, so lots of shows are
being scheduled and lots more are being delayed ("Later").

Is there a relatively easy way for me to let the scheduler know that that
source is going away after December 7th so it knows it cannot schedule
conflicting shows after that date?

I don't mind making temporary code changes to make this happen. I am just
hoping for a simple solution.

Thanks,

John