[mythtv] 2019-devel: lipsync drift

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 22:57:35 UTC 2019

On 17/11/2019 21:25, Klaas de Waal wrote:
>   Hi Mark,
>
> I have not seen sync issues in master. This on my living room system,
> Intel plus NVIDIA /VDPAU.
>
> Groetjes,
> Klaas.

Same here.  I've just managed to get database access back on my kubuntu
laptop, now running yesterday's ppa build of master (somehow the bind
address=0.0.0.0 had been commented out in /etc/mysql/conf.d/mythtv.cnf)
and sync seems fine;  DVB-T SD, ffmpeg decoding.

But I'm still seeing the drift in 2019-render b8e27f103 also using
ffmpeg. It gets noticeable after perhaps 10 minutes and obtrusive after 30.

John