[mythtv] Java code for android.

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun May 5 15:45:18 UTC 2019

I have added a java module in the AudioTrack support code patch. I
created a "android-package-source" directory in the mythtv repository
which has the same structure as the one in the packaging/android
directory, and there is a patch to merge these before building.

I propose moving all the java code to the mythtv repository, and maybe
move the entire android-package-source directory there. My reasoning is
that this is code that is part of the application and dependent on the
application code, so it would be easier to control and understand if it
was all in the mythtv repository. Otherwise we introduce dependencies of
particular mythtv versions with particular packaging versions.

Any thoughts on this?

Peter