[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] [MythTV/mythtv] c51c7d: externrecorder: patches for rpm builder

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 22:28:55 UTC 2019

Builds with this problem run on my Fedora 29 system for around 80
minutes before failing, so I'll attach specfile patches that have
actually worked with master in the last day or two.

I haven't tried them on versions without the commit quoted in the
subject; nor have I tried using the externrecorder.

The results run under F29 and el7.
I see that the specfile has now been updated on github.  Not
identically, and affecting a different package, but presumably with
broadly similar effect.  I still need the libvpx exclusion for
installation in KDE/el7.

Thanks Gary!

John