[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] [MythTV/mythtv] c51c7d: externrecorder: patches for rpm builder

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 19:20:42 UTC 2019

I now have rpms built for both F29 and el7 at 31.Pre.513.g7e4286a69f

F29 is running with no problems seen, but I haven't tried the
externrecorder.  Will install el7 soonish if all goes well.

Patches for the github specfiles attached; as usual for me they have
libvpx disabled for el7.

John P

These patches allowed the build process to complete but dropped the
mythexternrecorder executable file.

In the active mythtv.spec

Remove the (new) line

"rm -f    %{buildroot}%{_bindir}/mythexternrecorder"

and in the %files backend stanza restore the deleted

"%{_bindir}/mythexternrecorder"

"Commenting out" probably won't work.

John