[mythtv] EPG

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sun Jan 6 02:33:37 UTC 2019

Hi

some years ago I poste to this  list and received a very harsh reply!

I recently posted twice to this list

1 about ansible, where the issue was fixed within a day or so.
2 about metadata where the replies were considered and helpful.

In both cases thanks lots!

Shepard (the australian grabber) opines the EPG is now better than shepherd, and indeed it seems to be.
In Perth the EPG for 1 channel, WTV, remains empty although my Samsung TV’s EPG on that channel is filled in.

I shall spelunk the code to try to see what is happening. While I’m there are the any EPG issues that I could look at for the project?

James