[mythtv] Deinterlacer settings

David Engel david at istwok.net
Thu Feb 21 16:26:48 UTC 2019

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 10:26:17AM -0500, Peter Bennett wrote:

> On 2/20/19 4:56 PM, David Engel wrote:
> > The ridiculously long time to resume after being
> > backgrounded is still major problem I'd like to solve.
> I am using the fire stick a lot and it seems consistent that if you press
> the home button, mythfrontend is killed, and starting up again takes the
> normal startup time. Is this what is expected in the current version?

Yes, that is expected.  The android:noHistory="true" entry in
AndroidManifest.xml causes the app to be closed when it loses focus,
including, I think, even when the screensaver kicks in.  I have that
off in my personal builds as I still have hopes of someday resolving
the underlying problem.

David
--
David Engel