[mythtv] AVSync2 Improvements

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:22:48 UTC 2019

On 20/02/2019 14:36, Piotr Oniszczuk wrote:

> Peter,
> FYI
> I just discovered that current master in my case has no audio at for any playback speed different than x1.0.
> Switching from avsync2 to to original avsync fixes problem so issue is within avsync2.
> Should I play with some knobs in myth config or rather this is kind of bug?
>
> My hw is ION2 with SPDIF to amplituner.

Just tried this.  I had silence for speedup, sound with slowdown.
Increased audio readahead to 200 ms and speedup works, but not
immediately - there's a pause while things get back in sync.

nVidia GT710, 415.27 rpmfusion FC28 driver.  Still getting wrong aspect
ratio though, with single xscreen and 2 devices edge-to-edge.

master 543965

John P