[mythtv] AVSync2 problems

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:01:12 UTC 2019

I am not happy with the latest patch in my ticket
https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13383
The action upon jumping is rather jarring. I will make some changes to
try and get it a bit smoother.

I have noticed lately that sometimes when I start playback of a
recording, the audio is out of sync (on fire-stick 4K). Attempts to fix
it with the audio sync adjustment all fail. The sync adjustment seems to
have no effect. However stopping playback and starting it again fixes
it. This is regardless of whether the above mentioned patch has been
installed or not. Has anybody else noticed this?

Peter