[mythtv] ubuntu ppa master: green screen (solved)

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 20:10:14 UTC 2019

On 08/12/2019 17:18, Mark Kendall wrote:
> John
>
> I'd very much appreciate those logs for a non-working setup.
>
> I understand you have managed to get playback working - but you
> haven't solved the problem, you've just worked around it. So next time
> the issue comes up, we'll be no further along and no nearer to a fix.
>
> Regards
> Mark
=======

Hi Mark:
The system works with Setup > Video > Playback > OpenGL Normal >
Standard and OpenGL > Standard, 2 cpus, DeBlock filter, OpenGL video
renderer, deinterlacers both medium quality with no ticks.

If the VideoPlaybackProfile is changed to Normal, the video renderer
goes to OpenGL YV12 and the green screen playback returns.

I have uploaded the largely repetitive log from a brief greenscreen run
here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CzvdT_T1Z6oaL5jDM2SZWWwlgCaYFMzV

Cheers, John