[mythtv] Merging the 'render' branch

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 20:49:21 UTC 2019

Hi Mark

I am having a few problems compiling master for android.

In ./libs/libmythui/platforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp

latforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp: In member function 'virtual DisplayInfo
MythDisplayAndroid::GetDisplayInfo(int)':
platforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp:37:9: error: 'VB_GENERAL' was not
declared in this scope
      LOG(VB_GENERAL, LOG_INFO, LOC +
          ^
platforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp:37:21: error: 'LOG_INFO' was not
declared in this scope
      LOG(VB_GENERAL, LOG_INFO, LOC +
                      ^
platforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp:37:31: error: 'LOC' was not declared in
this scope
      LOG(VB_GENERAL, LOG_INFO, LOC +
                                ^
platforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp:41:9: error: 'LOG' was not declared in
this scope
          );
          ^

Also, I had to remove some configure options -  no longer valid - in
mythbuild.sh
--disable-crystalhd
--enable-opengl-video
--disable-openmax

Am I missing something? Should I add an include for the missing header
file to mythdisplayandroid.cpp ? I will update the mythbuild.sh. Are
there any other settings I should have for android?

Peter