[mythtv] Android Release builds

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:57:28 UTC 2018

On 09/20/2018 10:41 AM, David Engel wrote:
> Yes.  Given this new information, I don't think we should build with
> profile on Android.  I need to test with and without it on a couple of
> Linux platforms.  I don't expect it to make much difference on my
> relatively beefy desktop with vdpau but it might on my lowly Chromebox
> with and without vaapi2.
I am not able to reproduce the delay. I tried with 2x speed and there is
a tiny delay there. At 1.5x or normal speed I see no delay. I built with
release which now uses perform. I tested with a 1080i recording. I don't
normally use speedup.

Is there a setting that can give debug symbols as well as your speed
requirements?

Peter