[mythtv] rpm build of master using mockchain. git help needed

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat May 12 14:40:01 UTC 2018

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 12:51 PM, John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi:  I've been trying to apply Gary's update of his package builder, but
> haven't used git in a build process before and it isn't cooperating. This
> gives the URL but doesn't work.  I've tried others.

What is your entire script that you are trying to use?  If
you just clone the repo, I would expect it to work.  It
would appear that you have something trying to wrap
the build wrapper (and mock a mockchain build?), and
I have this feeling this is going to cause you lots of
challenges.

Have you just tried pulling the packaging repo
and running it directly?  Does it work?