[mythtv] Fwd: Android compile settings

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:09:58 UTC 2018

I sent this to the wrong group - resending here

I found while tracing that the sections of code identified as "#ifdef
Q_OS_LINUX" are being compiled when compiling for android. That seems
wrong to me. In particular, line 3995 - 4019 of
libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp were being executed. That causes no bad
effect, in fact those lines probably should be compiled for more than
just Linux, but there may be other places where problems could result
from Linux specific code being compiled on android.

There are 3 places in the code

programs/mythfrontend/main.cpp:1813:#ifdef Q_OS_LINUX
libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp:3995:#ifdef Q_OS_LINUX
libs/libmythui/mythmainwindow.cpp:2190:#ifdef Q_OS_LINUX

Peter