[mythtv] NVidia Pixellation

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 03:49:27 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:49 AM David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:

> I know.  I also know this has all been discussed here before at least
> once and probably more over the years.

I tend to post (approximately) the same information
every time someone references the differences
between their nvidia cards and who did not
reference those previous posts.  And that is mostly
because I am also too lazy to go back and check
to see if the people who posted their newest
observation were on the original responses, and
are therefore fully responsible for remembering it.