[mythtv] 20180705 Android Observations

David Engel david at istwok.net
Fri Jul 6 14:31:10 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jul 05, 2018 at 09:54:37PM -0500, David Engel wrote:
> Peter,
>
> Here are my initial observations using your 20180705 patch.
>
> [...]
>
> I'm going to go do some real TV watching with this version now and
> will report any other problems I see.  Also, I'll be able to do some
> more detailed testing and collect logs and whatnot this weekend.

I mainly watched 720p content with a tiny bit of 1080 content.  I
didn't notice anything specific to either resolution.  I did, however,
have a handful of playback tiemouts during fast forwards and alsoin
skips, so there's something still going on there.  Except for those
timeouts, the experience was very good.

David
--
David Engel