[mythtv] Update recording file name from command line?

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 19:33:16 UTC 2018

On 12/17/18 12:26 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 12:08 PM John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com <mailto:johnpilk222 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     Watch Recordings > highlight > Menu > Recording Options > Change
>     Recording  Metadata
>
>     lets you do it from the frontend - but not in 'Previously recorded,'
>     IIRC.  I don't know if that helps...
>

> Well interesting since I didn't know you could do that but doesn't help from a User Job / command line POV...
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

Not pushed yet, but working on it for v30.0. So far the commit message will read
(and these have all been tested):

Services API: Adds Dvr/UpdateRecordedMetadata

Parameters. The 1st is required and at least one optional
parameter must be supplied or the endpoint returns false:

     RecordedId          uint, selects the recording to update

     AutoExpire          true/false
     BookmarkOffset      uint
     BookmarkOffsetType  position, duration or not even sent
                         (requires BookmarkOffset)
     Damaged             true/false
     Description         string
     Episode             uint
     Inetref             string
     OriginalAirDate     yyyy/mm/dd
     Preserve            true/false
     Season              uint
     Stars               0-10
     SubTitle            string
     Watched             true/false

Dvr/SetSavedBookmark and Dvr/UpdateWatchedStatus will log a
warning announcing that they're deprecated.

This too doesn't change the title in oldrecorded.

--
Bill