[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by gigem. v30-Pre-42-gd2d92b2

David Engel david at istwok.net
Sun Sep 17 17:19:39 UTC 2017

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 12:28:48AM +0000, John P Poet wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 6:16 PM David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:

> > 20:03:21
> > 20:03:21
> > http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=d2d92b2d34c08db5092c0ee0e5b432efa7c58f97

> > 13:39:24
> > 20:02:07
> > http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=e82386cbced67f5f0e36d36be833b162f9847299

> > just
> > > >

> > > Actually, it breaks all themes.  In "Upcoming Recordings", hit (I)nfo
> > twice
> > > and the "Recording Input" is now showing as a tilde.
> >
> > It certainly didn't do that for me when I tested it.  I will test it
> > again, but can't do so right now.  My dev system shares some normally
> > unused, networked tuners with my production system, but they are busy
> > right now.
> >
> > In the meantime, can you try a distclean and rebuild?  That tilde
> > business is exactly what I removed.  Maybe something didn't get
> > rebuilt when in should have.
> >
> > David
> >

> Hi David,
>
> distclean did not help.
>
> When you say "That tilde business is exactly what I removed.", are you
> saying that you saw the ~ before that commit?  Because, if I "git checkout
> e82386cbced67", and build that, it works as expected.

I retested and new, regular recordings work as intended.  There is a
problem with live TV recordings, but I'm pretty sure that already had
problems.  I'll work on it.

Are you testing with already existing recordings?  If so, is the tilde
actually in the database?  If not, you'll have to give me more
detailed steps to reproduce the problem.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net