[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by gigem. v30-Pre-42-gd2d92b2

Mike Bibbings mike.bibbings at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 08:10:47 UTC 2017

On 17/09/17 01:14, David Engel wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 11:30:04PM +0000, John P Poet wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 3:03 PM John P Poet <jppoet at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hi David,
>>>
>>> Commit d2d92b2d34c08db5092c0ee0e5b432efa7c58f97 breaks the Steppes
>>> theme.  In the "Upcoming Recordings" screen, it is supposed to show the
>>> name of the input that will be used.  Starting with this commit, it just
>>> shows a tilde (~) instead.
>>>
>> Actually, it breaks all themes.  In "Upcoming Recordings", hit (I)nfo twice
>> and the "Recording Input" is now showing as a tilde.
> It certainly didn't do that for me when I tested it.  I will test it
> again, but can't do so right now.  My dev system shares some normally
> unused, networked tuners with my production system, but they are busy
> right now.
>
> In the meantime, can you try a distclean and rebuild?  That tilde
> business is exactly what I removed.  Maybe something didn't get
> rebuilt when in should have.
>
> David

This is just for information.

I am running built from source on Lubuntu 16.04, 30-pre 211b8da (latest
as of writing) with Steppes 2.32

I am not seeing any problems.

I have always used Display Name when setting up mythbackend, so it shows
me the tuner e.g. quad-1 , but not which input within the tuner (Max
Recordings is set to 10).

As a test I reset the Display name  to nothing using mythtv-setup, and
it now shows Input 1, Input 2 etc

Mike