[mythtv] ttvdb v2 support for 0.27 (and IPv6)

faginbagin mythtv at hbuus.com
Fri Sep 1 04:29:40 UTC 2017

On 8/31/2017 10:46 PM, Mark Spieth wrote:
> On 9/1/2017 12:44 PM, Mark Spieth wrote:
>> On 9/1/2017 8:38 AM, Peter Bennett wrote:
>>> OK sounds good. However I am not experienced with python so it would
>>> be better if Mark could validate them.
>> there is only one minor commit and its a good idea.
>> pull request it. Reviewed and passed.
>>
> I meant to master. should have been clearer.
> mark

I'm guessing you're referring to the os.mkdir -> os.makedirs commit:
https://github.com/faginbagin/mythtv/commit/772a767581c40d1f2065e9cde61f8e002805dae1
If so, I will create a pull request.

I just created my first pull request a few days ago, from Mark's fork to
mine. Is it OK to create a pull request against master for a commit that
is branched off of fixes/0.27?

Helen