[mythtv] Schedule Manual record is broken in Master

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 20:37:21 UTC 2017

Scheduling a manual recording is not working in latest master. I can
create a manual schedule in the front end. Once created it shows in
upcoming recordings as "Single record - Not Listed (N)". I don't know
what that means. The recording time comes and goes and then it is listed
in Previously Recorded still as "Single record - Not Listed (N)". It
never gets recorded. It works correctly in v0.28 and v29.

Peter