[mythtv] code.mythtv.org down

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Oct 25 08:22:06 UTC 2017

On 24/10/17 08:59, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
> On 22/10/17 11:29, Paul Harrison wrote:
>> On 21/10/17 13:14, Peter Bennett wrote:
>>> code.mythtv.org is down. Please can you look at it.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Peter
>> Don't know if it's somehow related but when committing to git I'm
>> getting this error?
>>
>> remote: git_buildbot: ERROR: Could not connect to localhost:9989:
>> Connection was refused by other side: 111: Connection refused.
>>

> No that is because the buildmaster has been moved off alcor
> and this is the local hook which tries to talk to the buildmaster.
>
> That can be ignored....
>

> Regards
> Stuart

OK thanks I'll ignore that error.

Both Steve Goodey and I both ended up opening tickets with OSL support.
At first they couldn't find anything wrong because alcor was responding
to pings and ssh it was only when I mentioned it was the http server on
code.mythtv.org that had the problem they realized apache had somehow
got stuck which appears to have been fixed by restarting it.

Paul H.