[mythtv] Raspberry pi failure in master

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 20:13:18 UTC 2017

I have built master for Raspberry Pi for the first time since August
28th (commit: Raspberry Pi: Support for Raspbian Stretch). Playback now
fails every time with a variety of memory errors

corrupted size vs prev size
smallbin double link list corrupted
free(): invalid pointer

These occur in malloc and free at different places each time. AMD64
systems are not affected although the codebase is the same. I am
starting to bisect the changes to see where the problem started. I am
not aware of any changes to playback that may cause this.

If anybody has any ideas please let me know.

Peter