[mythtv] Ticket 13135: Previously recorded

Peter Bennett pgbennett at comcast.net
Sat Oct 21 19:53:15 UTC 2017

On 10/21/2017 01:10 PM, John Pilkington wrote:
> Peter: Thanks for your reply.  Let me try again.
>
> The three areas at the top of the frontend programme guide show the
> title, subtitle and description for the programme in the selection
> box. In my case they come from eit.  I haven't yet found the code that
> puts them there, but obviously I can write them down or even try to
> remember them before pressing Go (E, M, Space, Enter ... can all lead
> there).
>
> I thought the code might be able to do that and add some of that info,
> perhaps just below the 'title', on the results screen.  That screen
> can now show (and allow searches on) similar stuff read from
> oldrecorded for any recording with a title that matches. When
> recordings are recycled details may differ.
>
> I don't want to labour the point; perhaps it doesn't work like that.
>
> John

If you select a program in the guide and then select "Previously
Recorded" from the menu it goes into the Previously Recorded list
filtered on that title. I think it should also switch to "title" search
because you may not realize it if you see the list of dates.

Is that what you are trying to do? If no let me know what you are trying
to achieve.

Peter