[mythtv] Ticket 13135: Previously recorded

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sat Oct 21 12:11:53 UTC 2017

Trac seems to be down, so commenting here.

The new patch is working well on the main box, but I have a 'user' request.

Entering from the user guide and matching on title, I may get a long
list of recordings.  Choosing any one displays the 'subtitle' or perhaps
'description' of the old recording - but not that of the one from the
guide, which I have by now forgotten, and which might be subtly
different anyway.  I wonder if some of that could be put on screen too?

Many thanks,

John P