[mythtv] DVR API Services changes between 0.27 & 0.28

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Thu Oct 12 02:20:21 UTC 2017

On 11 October 2017 at 14:36, Jon Heizer <jheizer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've pushed an initial set of updates for 29.  I'm officially skipping
> .28.  I don't have any desire to work around the wsdl issues and don't even
> actually use this myself anymore.  I just keep it limping along.  I didn't
> try everything but the basics all seem to work.  I can't say if it'll run
> under linux for sure but it should.  That was one of the things that drove
> me the craziest was the iffy mono support for asp.net it seemed.  Give it
> a run and feel free to hit me up with any pull requests if you find any
> issues.

Thanks Jon,

I'll take a look, I upgraded my test VM yesterday to v29, as I saw your
update in git.

just worried about what else v29 will break for me.

I was also looking at manually hacking in static 0.28 support as the build
was failing after my initial changes until I saw your git update.

Cheers,

Anthony