[mythtv] DVR API Services changes between 0.27 & 0.28

Jon Heizer jheizer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:16:35 UTC 2017

Hey,

Before there were already enough changes in master that it wouldn't work
with .28.  The only real way under .28 was to convert over to using the
json version of the services but that was going to be too much work for me
at least.  They may generate with 29.  I haven;t upgraded to it yet so I
haven't tried.  Once I do I can try to bring it up to current.

Jon

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 12:02 AM, Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net