[mythtv] Fwd: VBOX setup possible bugs

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 12:14:47 UTC 2017

Hi Paul

I am resending this as I had sent it from the wrong email address.

I fixed some errors in the new setup for HD HomeRun tuners. I notice
that the VBOX code seems to be similar to the HD HomeRun code, and going
into those screens show some of the same problems. I opened this ticket

https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13165#ticket

I would like to apply the same fixes to the VBOX code but I do not have
access to a VBOX so I cannot test that all of the bugs actually exist or
that my changes fix them.

Do you have time to (1) test each of the items in the list to see if
those issues exist with VBOX, and (2) to test a patch which I will
create to fix them?

Peter