[mythtv] Schema update

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Tue Mar 28 20:20:10 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

On 28.03.2017 20:40, Peter Bennett wrote:
> You have a comment in dbcheck.cpp to clean up WatchTVGuide at next
> schema change. I need a schema change (just settings changes) for my
> "listen on all ip address" change. Please confirm this. I do not have
> any setting called WatchTVGuide, but I assume you just want to delete it
> from settings, in case it is there.

Yes, my idea was to actively clean out left over settings to avoid
confusing users / developers when debugging issues.

I should have put in a reference to the relevant ticket in the comment,
but I found it after some grepping around in the git log.
https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11922

Regards,
Karl