[mythtv] Proposed change to Network Communications

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 18:26:38 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 6:15 PM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> On Wed, 2017-03-08 at 12:32 -0500, Peter Bennett wrote:
>> https://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/03/31/ipv6_sucks_for_smes/
>
> That article is the biggest load of BS I have read in a long time.

Ignoring that that article was forever ago in Internet
years (and much has changed since then), anything
that starts with "theregister" should be evaluated
with the "how many clicks can they get" bias factor
applied.  Now, sometimes they get it right, and get
it first.  And sometimes not so much.  But I still
enjoy reading the BOFH.

The one thing about IPv6 that is absolutely true is
that it is different.  And some people cannot handle
different.  And some people have chosen not to
handle different.