[mythtv] Dummy DVB device kernel module that can stream back an mpeg-ts file via the pvr device

roger roger at beardandsandals.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 14:08:15 UTC 2017

Just realised I had not setup the source in the input connection for
this (MPEGTS).

I not works perfectly out of the box!

Replayed a capture from /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 into and at a first
glance it seems to processed everything correctly.

One little niggle though. If I try to open the Edit Transports window in
the channel editor. I now get "The video sources to which this transport
is connected are incompatible. Please create separate video sources for
these cards".

I had just connected the EXTERNAL input to a "over the air (EIT)" video
source that I had already set up.

Problem is I now cannot delete the EXTERNAL input connection. Pressing
the menu key does nothing. I do not know if that is related to the above.

Ideas?

Roger