[mythtv] Additional run-time dependencies

Werner Mahr werner at vollstreckernet.de
Fri Aug 18 16:17:25 UTC 2017

Am Freitag, 18. August 2017, 16:37:01 CEST schrieb Nick Morrott:

> I'm curious to know what is so special about the updated ttvdb API
> that seemingly no currently packaged Python libraries on any major
> distro are sufficiently current to allow it to work.

I remember someone that said on IRC, that he will look if he can do it with
python3. For me it sounded like someone who wants to try a new lang, or looks
forward to get more experience in it. I don't know anyone here to make a
judgement on this, but maybe it just a problem, that he found examples how it
can be done with this new stuff and doesn't know any other way.

I really can't imagine that stuff like JSON is that new.

--
MfG. usw.

Werner Mahr