[mythtv] Additional run-time dependencies

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 13:15:02 UTC 2017

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 7:01 AM, Karl Dietz
<dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org> wrote:
> PS: Schedules Direct just being a random sample of a database with art
> that our users might enjoy.

Yes, I have a starter (and still not completed) metadata
artwork grabber for SD that I started quite some time
ago that I really should get back to one of these days
(I presume if I cared more about artwork it would get
more towards the top of my list).  The artwork seems
reasonably good (and since it is presumably curated
by paid staff it likely should be; no "surprises" in the
returned results).