[mythtv] Fedora Rawhide: WARNING: disabling Python bindings; missing MySQLdb

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:56:45 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 1:19 AM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any ideas?

I presume this is a f27 (test) build.

I'll take a look at the rpmfusion koji logs at some point
(but it will likely take a few days), but I am suspicious
that the root cause may be some (new) missing
symbols with the mariadb client library cutover, such
as seen at RH bugzilla 1472985 (i.e. it is not your
fault, it will require the library to do a conditional
test to use my mysql_real_escape_string rather
than a mysql_real_escape_string_quote for mariadb).