[mythtv] mythmusic support broken in DMO mythweb 1:0.27.6-dmo2 (one fixed in git + one remaining issue)
gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:55:00 UTC 2016
On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Ian Campbell <ijc at hellion.org.uk> wrote:
> I've just noticed that I managed to botch setting the component to
> mythweb and I don't seem to be able to change that, sorry :-/
Yeah, only the devs can fix our screw-ups due to
the current trac setup of authentications/authorizations.
Adding in finer grained permissions would be possible,
but would certainly detract from more important work
given the (usually) small number of tickets needing
Personally I just try to proofread my tickets twice,
and then accept I will still end up make typos and
grammar errors, so all I can do is append a
correction in the next comment.
(*) Or, I suppose, convert to an entirely new bug
tracking solution, which is even more work (at
least during the conversion phase).
More information about the mythtv-dev