[mythtv] Does search in YouTube supposed to work still?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Mar 7 01:41:07 UTC 2016

Greetings all

Just tried "Internet Video'/'Search Internet Video' and having entered my
search term and clicking 'YouTube', nothing happens. Same trying to search
'Ted'.

The only frontend log entry I can find is this:
Mar  7 14:14:51 newmedia mythfrontend.real: mythfrontend[1388]: I
CoreContext netsearch.cpp:352 (doSearch) Using Search URL
http://192.168.1.12:6544/InternetContent/GetInternetSearch?Query=2000
marbles&Grabber=youtube.py&Page=

and when I try that URL in a browser I get nothing

Frontend is MythBuntu
MythTV Version : v0.27.6-6-g332aa34
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20151025-1

Backend is Debian
MythTV Version : ad97d24
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20141016-1

Is my backend too old? No updates on Debian (deb-multimedia)for 8-9 months :(

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks