[mythtv] to gigem: is multirec on dvb-s supposed to work in current master?

Piotr Oniszczuk piotr.oniszczuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:52:44 UTC 2016

> Wiadomość napisana przez David Engel <david at istwok.net> w dniu 28.06.2016, o godz. 20:47:
>

>> be fixed.
>
> Nevermind.  It's fixed now.
>
> David

David,
Perfect. This issue is now fixed!

I have however another Q: with recent changes every channel change is the same in contact: within the same mplex vs. between different mplexes.

Before - on my DVB-S tuners:
- channel change within the same molex was around 1-2sec and without ~0.5sec black screen
- channel change between different mplexes was 3-5sec with short black screen.

Now:
- every channel change has 3-5sec (or maybe even little longer) and always black screen.

If this is work-in-progress - forget this report.

If not - let me know how can I help with debugging/gathering more useful info for You info to improve situation.

br