[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jpoet. v29-pre-84-g5933e03

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:05:01 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 12:34 AM, Nigel Pearson <nigel at ind.tansu.com.au> wrote:
> "Unfinished" isn't a great title. Better suggestions welcome.
>

> Part watched.

(prefix with) "The best" [part watched]?

> 30% experienced?

70% surprises ahead?

> Half done?

Or half unfinished?

> Eyeball icon with a small pie chart beside it.

Perhaps the eyeball should have the eyelids slowly
closing as one goes to sleep the more you watch
(I know a few people that would resemble that remark).

Remember that whatever is chosen needs to be
translate-able (and make sense) in other languages.
Perhaps a few non-English speakers should chime in.