[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jpoet. v29-pre-84-g5933e03

Roger Siddons dizygotheca at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 24 23:32:27 UTC 2016

On 14/06/16 09:20, Piotr Oniszczuk wrote:
>> 1. Currently the sort settings ("strategy" for watchlist) are all buried elsewhere in the menu, so it's not possible to change easily. As the options increase and become more specialized, the more often you'll want to change it.
> Do You mean needed changes in code or rather not easy way to provide ability to change by user in UI?

Apologies. I've never used the "recording filters" and wrongly thought
you were referring to the "episode sort orderings" buried in the Setup
menus.
Now I see my mistake and have added a new patch that implements an
"Unfinished" filter. See MythCenter-Wide "Change Group View" menu.

>> Recently Watched is an interesting idea, but I’m wondering if that should include deleted recordings ?
> IMHO no.
> When user deletes given rec. - then he probably thinks: „no more interesting for me. Delete it”

"Unfinished" isn't a great title. Better suggestions welcome.

"Recently Watched" is best suited to the 'watch history':
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/534124#534124