[mythtv] Status of Schedules Direct SD-JSON grabbers

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 19:19:54 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 7:01 PM, Karl Dietz
<dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org> wrote:

> Can we have some details?

I can only say that my grabber puts all actors
into the "actor" credit category.  No distinction is
made between a "Actor" role and a "Guest Star"
(also "Voice" and "Guest Voice" for (usually)
animated shows), they all end up as an "actor".
Other grabbers may choose differently.

I am guessing this mostly is of interest for
individuals searching for specific people
(I want to record every show where "Jack Black"
is an actor, but only if he is a lead)?  I do not
think I have ever created such a power search.