[mythtv] 0.28 Release Schedule

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:20:26 UTC 2016

I now have a freed up box that I can commit to using as a test server
if more QC is needed, it's available till around mid Feb.

It's a fairly high spec box, using VAAPI (no discrete GPU) off an
Intel Gen 5 processor and a 500GB M.2 SSD as the only drive (it's the
only spare drive I have sitting around) and 8GB Memory.

I'm currently running FC23 x64 on it but am happy to blow it away if
another Distro would make life easier.

Let me know and from where I can pull a RC.