[mythtv] --enable-bdjava

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Jan 12 16:22:52 UTC 2016

On Jan 12, 2016, at 10:54 AM, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> Sorry I can’t help, but I just noticed that configure option a couple days ago.  What *is* bdjava?  Why would one want it?

Some blurays have have java driven interactions and I think there’s a JRE micro-environment definition that says what authors can expect to be available. Anyway —bdjava would compile-in support for the runtime.

It looks like there was an incomplete commit but I’m curious if the author intended this to be production ready or a rough stab or whatever.

- George