[mythtv] Master build failure after Fedora23 > 24

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Dec 6 18:46:39 UTC 2016

On 06/12/16 13:37, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Also as a data point my packages on RPM Fusion are not having any
> problems on any release of Fedora, though it's on fixes/0.28, not master.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

Stuart, Richard:  Thanks for your replies.  I haven't been able to
investigate today but will do so asap.  I came across other non-myth
posts with the same error that seemed to point to interference from
other references to /usr/include, and my log is full of those.  The
specfile was based on one of Richard's for 0.28 with a few tweaks, so
I'll re-examine his latest for clues - and perhaps see if I can build
again for SL7, on which I'm currently running 0.29pre189

John