[mythtv] MythTV Raspberry Pi2 frontend testers

Lawrence Rust lvr at softsystem.co.uk
Thu Nov 26 20:23:20 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-11-24 at 19:15 -0500, Chris Weiland wrote:
> First, thank you SO much for creating this.
>
> Second, the configure script doesn't appear to be enabling openmax
> support.  I'm not sure what's preventing it from finding it.  In past
> experience, this meant that I needed to install a package from apt, but I
> should already have everything I need to compile in openmax support since I
> was developing this as well.
>
> Do you know what I might be missing?  I'm trying the 27-fixes branch if
> that helps.

First, apologies for the delay - a bit a fire-fighting other projects
was required.

I presume that you are compiling natively?  If not then add the -l
option to the mythbuild.sh command line and mail me the mythbuild.log
and I'll make some suggestions.

If you are building natively then the most likely reason is a missing
path to 'IL/OMX_Core.h'.  The patch to MythTV's configure script
presumes cross building and the mythbuild.sh script provides the
necessary paths on the command line.  Try adding this to the configure
command line:

--extra-cflags=-I/opt/vc/include --extra-cxxflags=-I/opt/vc/include --extra-libs=-L/opt/vc/lib

If you still have problems then mail me the config.ep output and I'll
try to suggest something.

-- Lawrence Rust