[mythtv] FFmpeg 2.8.1 resync

Roger Siddons dizygotheca at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 1 20:53:48 UTC 2015

On Sun, 01 Nov 2015 12:14:03 -0000, Jean-Yves Avenard
<jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would appreciate if people could give it a try. There are a few other
> fixes I've found along the way related to the Qt5 update. So I think
> this version will overall work better than the current master.

I've been using it for 3 days on linux/Qt 5.2.1/ VDPAU & OpenGL.

No issues except eee97e causes a rather disconcerting:

QOpenGLContext::swapBuffers() called with non-exposed window, behavior is
undefined

OpenGL works fine for me with that patch reverted.