[mythtv] Raspberry Pi dev branch

Jonatan Lindblad mythtv at comhem.se
Sat Dec 19 13:05:33 UTC 2015

Den 2015-12-19 kl. 10:16, skrev Lawrence Rust:
> On Fri, 2015-12-18 at 22:16 +0100, Warpme wrote:
>> Only thing catching my eye is different animation style.
>> Namely: "pleas wait" dialog when PBB loads list of recordings is
>> "flying" from upper left to right down corners of screen.
>> Original master has this dialog fade effect.
>> It this result of any modifications in RPI branch or rather king of bug?
>
> There are changes in the 'parenting' of some dialogs to make them work
> with Qt 5.4 EGLFS.  Maybe this has affected the UI animations.  Would
> you look at the mythfrontend log output and tell me:

The cause seems to be the use of QMatrix4x4 in the OpenGL2 painter.  It
seems like the QMatrix4x4 transformations are doing the matrix
multiplications from the opposite side compared to our previous class.
The arguments to scale were also incorrect since it used radians and a
(0, 0, 0) rotation vector.  I have attached a patch that should fix
these things.

> I'm no expert on the UI animations but I believe the dialogs are
> supposed to move & fade - please correct me.

The default behavior for screens is to fade in and out, but the theme is
free to change this,
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythUI_Theme_Development#Animations.

--
Jonatan