[mythtv] New Schedules Direct feature: "is this Sporting Event over"?

Dan Wilga mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Mon Dec 14 14:52:04 UTC 2015

On 12/13/15 3:21 PM, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> Described at
>
> https://github.com/SchedulesDirect/JSON-Service/wiki/API-20141201#downloading-in-progress-for-sporting-events
>
> Discussion at
>
> http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2756

Very cool. Hopefully, this can be adopted by Myth such that it includes
a flag to "delay start if preceding program goes over time", which will
actually allow me to record entire episodes of "60 Minutes" more than
10% of the time. (I know: "patches are always welcome" :-))

If possible, it would also be helpful to include golf in the list of
supported sports, as CBS sometimes delays things for golf tournament
coverage.