[mythtv] More rpm-building questions

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 22:01:18 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 4:55 PM, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:

> My apologies - particularly to Richard;  the log only reported warnings,
> ignoring success.  I find I have a full set of newly-built rpms...
>
> Onward and upward!

Glad you got it figured out! I would highly recommend using mock so you
don't have to install all the devel dependencies on your system, plus
prevent configure from picking up things it shouldn't (may not be a problem
with mythtv but it can happen).

I plan to try working towards a test build using qt5 but sometimes doing
that to early causes as many problems as waiting too long (spec files get
out of sync).

Thanks,
Richard